Some things smell great when they burn
- Maybe Nero
While experiencing my first s’more, someone threw herbs into the bonfire filling the air with a pleasant smell. At that moment, I thought about other scents things produce when burning down and the memories that can be associated with them.
How about a brand focused on the smells of burning things?
I can sell a fancy bowl that acts as a mini-fireplace. Then, I sell bundles of stuff to burn in the bowl. Maybe I could use small linen sacks that I fill with dried herbs.
I strap good-smelling things onto a small, wooden plate, which I can throw into a fireplace, bonfire, or grill so they produce a great smell (and might even flavour the food on the grill).
Possible things to burn
- Orange Peel
- Lemon Peel
- Dried Herbs
- Cedar Wood
- Apple Wood
- Rose Pedals
- Wood from whisky barrels
- Names: Stuff to Burn; Scented Fire; Smelly Flames
- Bundles for special occasions: the smell of a cosy winter
- The same effect as essential oils promise to have? (Calming, Stress-Relief, ...)
- When selling on a wooden board, I can arrange it to look like a piece of art - that gets thrown into the fire.
- Local ingredients - the smell of North Carolina
- Recipes for flavoured meat
- Be sure that there are no negative health effects
As always, feel free to turn any of my ideas into reality. Just be sure to give me a shout-out and update me on your progress.
The excection of an idea is 100 times more important then the idea itself. To reach my dreams, I have to put in the hours to focus on one plan to learn (and share) how to perfectly excecute it. Because I don't want my other ideas to go to waste I decided to share them all!